The False Prophet/2nd Beast
Is the False Prophet or 2nd Beast alive today? I believe without a doubt that he is, and that he is probably Pope Francis. Now you might think that is a bold statement, but if you look at the time that we are living in from a Biblical standpoint, the signs of the end times are everywhere. I would like to layout some scriptures below on the False Prophet. Revelation 17 has a lot of detail on Mystery Babylon The Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth. In the Old Testament the word Harlot is used as a metaphor for False Religion. If you believe that this is talking about the Catholic Church, then the False Prophet would be the leader of this Group, the Pope. As we see today Pope Francis as no other Pope before him is gathering all denominations under the Catholic umbrella for a One World Religion, and that there are many ways to God, and not just one through Jesus Christ, so he says.
Pope Francis is also a Jesuit and the very first Jesuit Pope. Here are two links laying out just who the Jesuits are , and what they are about, and doing in the world. This is the Jesuits Oath. This link exposes the Jesuits Priesthood of Evil Ways. Once you understand the Jesuits objectives, then this makes so much sense what Pope Francis is doing in creating this One World Religion.
As you read Revelation 17 below and look at how this woman was arrayed in verse 4, you can easily see this is how the Pope and Bishops are dressed in such fashion. This of course from what Jesus had to say is not what a true Christian would want to be doing. When you get into the Catholic Church's history, and how many Protestants the Catholic Church has killed, verse 6 really brings this into focus. In verse 9 you see the 7 mountains or hills, and Rome in Johns day was known for the 7 hills that it sits on as it known today. This is documented by Nelson and Ryrie below in their study notes.
If Pope Francis is not the False Prophet, he is setting the religious world up for the next Pope, and the One World Religion, and that he would probably be the False Prophet. There are just to many prophecies that are coming close to fulfillment. When these prophecies are fulfilled, such as Isaiah 17, then some of these other prophecies will begin to be fulfilled. There will more than likely be a snowball effect with one prophecy leading to the next prophecy being fulfilled. We will see how this plays out in the next couple of years. Things are changing very fast on the world scene.
1. And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15. And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
From Nelsons New King James Bible Study
The mind which has wisdom possesses divinely aided spiritual understanding, which is a mind receptive to God’s truth (1:3). The clause may possibly be connected with v. 8 rather than v. 9, and may refer specifically to wisdom in understanding who the beast is. It may also refer to the following verses, the interpretation of the heads, the beast, the horns, and the woman (see vv. 1–6). The seven heads of the beast (v. 3) symbolize both seven mountains and seven kings. Since the word mountains also means “hills” in Revelation (14:1), most interpreters understand this as referring to the seven hills along the Tiber River, a well-known designation of the city of Rome. However, seven mountains may also refer to successive world empires, since mountains are typically symbols of earthly kingdoms or empires (see Ps. 30:7; Jer. 51:25; Dan. 2:44, 45). According to this view, five would be past kingdoms (perhaps Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece), with sixth being the Roman Empire and seventh another which has not yet come. Perhaps it is to be a revived Rome Empire. Kings may refer to Roman emperors, but this is unlikely since more than five had reigned before the writing of Revelation.
From Ryrie Study Bible
17:9 seven mountains. Though Rome is built on more than seven hills, it has been known as the legendary city on seven hills, indicating that the center of Antichrist’s power will be Rome.
17:10 In addition, the seven heads of verse 9 are seven kings, probably a selective list either of Roman emperors or world empires.
11. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
13. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
10. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
CHRISLAM UPDATE: POPE FRANCIS SAID THAT IN ORDER TO HAVE A ‘UNIVERSAL PEACE’ THE ‘SCOURGE OF CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM’ MUST FIRST BE ELIMINATED, THAT’S YOU
Catholics Call on Pope Francis to Resign
Pope Francis Unveils Globalist New World Religion at Summit With United Nations Leader
FAQ: Is Pope Francis Working to Combine All Religions Into One?
Why Did Copeland, Robison Meet With Pope Francis?
One World Religion 2019 Pope and Imam Signed on Historic Pledge
Pope Francis and the Coming One World Religion
Pope Francis Hails Declaration Signed at Reformed Churches Gathering in Germany
When Unity is Evil - One World Religion Being Ushered In By Pope Francis
POPE FRANCIS TELLS AMERICAN BISHOPS THAT HE APPROVES OF ‘CIVIL UNIONS’ FOR HOMOSEXUAL COUPLES IN SPITE OF ESTABLISHED CATHOLIC DOCTRINE TO THE CONTRARY SQ;THIS ENTITY NEEDS TO READ THE BOOK OF ROMANS!
Drag & drop footer content here
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. - John 1:1-4
Copyright © 2015 JesusChristReturning.com
Copyright © 2020