- That the Bible is the literal, divinely-inspired and complete Word of God
- In one God, creator of all things, eternally existing in three Persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
- That Jesus Christ was and is true God and true man.
- That Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary by the action of God’s Holy Spirit.
- That God, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, is active in the world today, convicting and regenerating man, to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the true church is comprised of all such persons who have been regenerated (born again) and are following Jesus Christ daily.
- That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin, and requires a redeemer.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ provides the only means of salvation.
- In the personal, imminent, premillennial and pretribulational coming of Christ (Rapture).
- In Christ’s 2nd coming at Armageddon when the 7 year Tribulation is ending and before the Millennium starts.
- In the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ and the bodily resurrection of those who die in Him.
- That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed in the church body.
Drag & drop footer content here
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. - John 1:1-4
Copyright © 2015 JesusChristReturning.com
Copyright © 2020